In episode 98, the guys confront some hard questions about soda:
- Is it ever okay to scam free soda at restaurants using water cups? (Spurred by Hugh’s all-day visit to the soda fountain pictured below.)
- Does Hugh Gallon have freak appendages, or did he enlist an Ewok to point at this “no refills allowed” menu?
- Do the Scots know anything about soda, or should they stick to their specialty: The Glasgow Kiss? (The latter)
- Is organic house-made soda finally taking off and making it to the masses?
- Chubby Chubby Chubby Chubby Chubby Chubby Chubby… CHUBBY????