Q: How can we suggest an episode topic or ask you personal probing questions?
- The delicate balance between food indulgences and social acceptance
Q: What does that mean?
- We’re neither pro-junk food nor anti-junk food. We take a neutral stance
- While many episodes will feature reviews of the latest fast/junk food, it’s not what we’re all about
- We also explore the social aspects of eating/snacking sneaking, especially as it pertains to the married man (or woman)
Q: When do new episodes come out?
- Generally, episodes are published every Thursday on this website and iTunes. Or, just subscribe to our iTunes feed and shun all responsibility for checking!
Q: Where do Hugh and Rod live?
- Hugh lives and works in the New York City metropolitan area
- Rod moved from the New York City metropolitan area to an undisclosed suburban location in the Southeastern United States three years ago
Q: Are those your real names?
- Quite possibly
Q: What are your favorite snack/junk/fast foods?
- Rod: That’s like asking me to pick a favorite child… but way more fun. I’m still not going to answer, though. The podcast will give plenty of clues.
- Hugh: Pez. Cherry Flavored Pez.