After a brief hiatus to enjoy the holidays (and holiday leftovers), the guys are back with a vengeance. They start the episode by recapping all of their horrible predictions (and a couple of good ones) from 2016, such as:
- Did honey break through in a big way? (no)
- Did specialty house-made sodas break through? (no)
- Did “Farm-to-Table” get watered down into a dumb marketing term? (no)
- Did the Manhattan Chick-fil-a get sabotaged by angry New Yorkers? (kind of)
- AND MANY MORE MISSED PREDICTIONS!!!!
Then, it’s for the guys to move on to their 2017 predictions. Will they fare any better this year? Only if mango becomes a huge breakout fruit success and hipsters are frying up scrapple on every Brooklyn street corner… listen to find out why!!!!